Clinical Trial EnrollmentOrigent works with clinical researchers and pharmaceutical firms to screen and enroll the right patients into clinical trials, based on personalized predicted disease progression data.
The Problem: Heterogeneous Disease Progression Proves Costly
When disease progression is highly heterogeneous, such as with ALS, clinical trials become increasingly risky. Patients whose disease progresses at very different rates from the rest of the disease population confound statistics during post-hoc analyses. Generating homogeneity in your clinical trial population decreases clinical trial size and costs and increases the possibility of success.
The Solution: Enroll More Homogeneous Patient Populations
Use predictive models to enroll homogeneous patient populations into your clinical trial, ensuring your patients have similar expected disease progression profiles.
- Identify slow-progressing and fast-progressing patients before enrolling them into your trial.
- Measure and estimate the likelihood that each patient will progress along a desired path.
The Outcome: Cost Effective Trials with Reduced Risks
- Clinical trials are conducted with smaller, more targeted patient populations.
- Trial costs can be dramatically reduced lowering the number of enrolled patients and required trial sites.
- Clinical trials are conducted more efficiently, accelerating the development cycle and letting you get to market faster.
Interested in Learning More?
We love to hear your questions!
Just ask us – we are happy to talk!